Hello 'Future' Buyer or Listing Specialist
(we are hiring for both positions, but we will not restrict you to just one side of a transaction)
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
What we offer: we provide the leads (yes, you read that right and you will get PLENTY of them!); a completely fair (unusually fair) commission split on team leads (we'll discuss personal leads one-on-one during the interview), the world's best administrative assistant (not your typical closing or transaction coordinator), the best CRM in the industry; LEADS (did we mention this?)! What eXp Realty offers: an 80/20 broker split AND, as part of our team, an annual brokerage cap of only $8,000, profit share, and agent ownership! Build an "eXit plan" for retirement, not just a great income for today! eXp's vision is for a company that is owned by its agents and brokers. Uniquely within the industry, our brokerage provides a number of opportunities for our agents to become sizable shareholders and partners in our collective success. We have multiple revenue streams. Keep more of your money. Our forward-thinking model eliminates the costs associated with a traditional brokerage: NO royalty fees. NO franchise fees. NO desk fees.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of a Buyer Specialist and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, trainings and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
- Participate in the eXp Realty community. It's YOUR company - be a part of it through agent-ownership!
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, enter your
"scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.